Lenovo has just launched another flagship smartphone Lenovo ZUK Z1 in Mid-Range Smartphone segment in India, which carries the specs of a Flagship smartphone and is exclusively available from Amazon India.
Registrations are open now for Lenovo ZUK Z1 flash sale and the first flash sale was on 19 May 2016 @2PM and next sale is on 26th May 2016 @2.00 PM at Amazon India. Find the latest tricks to buy Lenovo ZUK Z1 on flash sale from Amazon.
Lenovo launched ZUK Z1 smartphone in India in a crowd-sourced launch. Lenovo’s online-only smartphone brand Zuk launched its first smartphone last year in China, and was aimed at countering the rise of Xiaomi in China. The Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes in Dark Grey color and powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5GHZ processor. The Price of the Lenovo ZUK Z1 is fixed at ₹13,499 in India and it will be exclusively available on Amazon.in through flash sale starting from May 19th.
Tricks on how to buy Lenovo ZUK Z1 on flash sale from Amazon India :
Auto Buy Lenovo ZUK Z1 using chrome extension & scripts from Amazon flash sale on 19th may
Here is how you can now buy Lenovo ZUK Z1 phone without getting on your nerves using Paisawapas chrome extension during the busy flash sale
- Download the Paisawapas Chrome add-on from the chrome web store.
- Login to amazon at http://amazon.in
- Register for the Lenovo ZUK Z1 mobile on Amazon website, click here to ‘Register for Lenovo ZUK Z1’ flash sale
- When you open Lenovo ZUK Z1 flash sale page on Amazon, you will see a blue popup at the bottom right corner, just select “Yes” to register for auto buy Lenovo ZUK Z1 from Amazon India.
- Just 5 minute(i.e 1.55PM) before the mega sale starts, visit the Lenovo ZUK Z1 page and leave your system on for the automatic adding of Lenovo ZUK Z1 to your cart. Please make sure that your system clock is correctly synced, you can check if there is any difference in your system time and actual time form http://time.is.
- Paisawapas will automatically click the “Add to cart”/”Buy Now” button in every 20 millisecond (50 times in 1 second) and we will start this operation 3 minutes before sale, just to make sure that we don’t miss even a fraction of second. When the sale begins, the product will automatically be added to your cart.
The Zuk Z1 features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display and sports a physical home button on the front panel. Notably, the home button on the Z1 smartphone also embeds the fingerprint scanner. Much like some high-end smartphones, Lenovo’s Zuk Z1 features the USB Type-C 3.0 port. Under the hood, the new smartphone packs a dated Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.5GHZ coupled with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. The handset supports dual Nano-SIM cards and runs ZUI based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It packs 64GB of inbuilt storage.
The smartphone sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony sensor (IMX214) and optical image stabilisation (OIS), another feature that’s found in high-end smartphones. There is an 8-megapixel front-facing camera also on board. It packs a large 4100mAh battery and will be available in White and Grey colours. The Zuk Z1 smartphone measures 155.7×77.3×8.9mm and weighs 175 grams.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Specifications & Review:
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 3GB LPPDR3 RAM
- 64GB Internal Memory
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 13MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 4100mAh battery
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with ZUI
Other Popular Flash Sale Tricks from Paisawapas:
- Tricks to Auto Buy Mi5 from Mi.com
- Tricks to Auto Buy Redmi Note 3 (32GB) from Mi.com & Amazon
- Tricks to auto buy LeEco Le 1s Eco on flash sale from Flipkart
You can earn extra Cashback & Reward on your online shopping at Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Jabong, Makemytrip, Oyorooms and 100+ sites, when you shop via Paisawapas, don’t forget to register today on Paisawapas to earn extra Cashback on top of existing offers and discount, use coupon code BLOG25 to get Rs. 25 instant confirmed cashback as joining bonus.