Don’t we all love those all-you-can-eat-buffets? Whether it’s a team lunch with colleagues, a family feast or just an unplanned but long due get-together with your childhood buddies, one can never really get wrong with buffets. These are hassle-free, full of variety with a taste of everything without burning a hole in your pocket. Let’s face it, value for money is paramount and buffets score an ace when it comes to it. Since finding the perfect buffet can be a task, we’ve rounded up the best in Bengaluru coupled with their prices and timings. Reservations are highly recommended since you’re not the only one in Bengaluru trying to get hold of the best buffets in town.
What to keep in mind while choosing a buffet restaurant?
- Decide what’s most important to you and do some research into where you can get the best deal.
- No one wants to walk out of a restaurant and see the same meal five quid cheaper on the waddle home.
- The Indian buffet place down the road might do an amazing offer on their top-notch food, but remember it’s not an amazing offer if you don’t actually like curry.
- Having a range of food instead of just one type of dish will help you to power through for longer, as well as enjoy the experience more.
Grab Littleapp deals for buffet restaurant.
1. Punjab Grill in Bangalore
Serves rich north Indian with a contemporary twist, the unlimited fare at Punjab Grill is nothing short of heavenly. The starters are served on the table itself, along with the scrumptious papad-platter spruced up with various chutneys. Their popular Murgh Tikka is so succulent and juicy, you’ll definitely be going back for seconds, and the Mutton Raunaqeen Seekhan is one of the best Seekh Kebabs you’ll ever have.
2. Barbeque Nation in Bangalore
Their buffet has a great selection summing up to over 50 dishes, including unlimited grills, starters, main course and delectable desserts. With 7 outlets in the city, an ever changing menu and spectacular live counters, Barbeque Nation knows how to keep the experience exciting for the customer time and time again.
Where: Indiranagar, Koramangala, JP Nagar, Whitefield, Kalyan Nagar, Ulsoor, Electronic City
Timings: 12 PM to 3:30 PM, 6:30 PM to 11 PM
Price: Lunch (Monday-Saturday) Rs. 625 (Veg) and Rs. 749 (Non-Veg); Lunch (Sunday) Rs. 774 (Veg) and Rs. 899 (Non-Veg)
Get 56% discount on Restaurant + 10% Cashback from little app.
3. The Glass House – Deli Bistro Bar in Bangalore
Surrounded by its gorgeous glass facade, and beautiful interiors, this bistro, and bar offer American, Continental, Japanese and European fare with a burst of flavors. Keep an eye out for their complimentary bread served with olive oil, roasted peanuts, rosemary, thyme, and oregano. Pastry Chef Suresh is the man behind their delectable Creme Brulee and theatrical Sorbet. Reasons why you should visit the Glass House Bangalore? Their Goat Cheese Lollipop and Asian Pear Salad, of course. They also have a wine wall, showcasing their unmatched collection of wines from across the world.
Where: Lavelle Road
Timings: 12:30 PM to 4 PM
Price: Sunday Brunch Rs. 1650
4. Windmills Craftworks in Bangalore
This luxury dining cum microbrewery hits all the right notes – good music, great food, and handcrafted ales. Savor their leisurely Sunday Brunches highlighted by a live grill and an elaborate menu featuring a Double Cheeseburger, Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Mushroom Galouti Kebab and of course, all day happy hours.
Timings: 12 PM to 11:30 PM
Price: Lunch (Monday-Friday) Rs. 700; Dinner (Monday-Friday) Rs. 900; Sunday Brunch Rs. 1250 + taxes
5. The Biere Club in Bangalore
Situated right at the intersection of Lavelle Road and Vittal Mallya Road, it is a hub for foodies and famous for their premier beer and food pairing options. So what rules their menu? Chicken Massaman Curry, Pork Chops, Pizzas from their Wood Fired Oven and their Mango Beer.
Where: Lavelle Road
Timings: 12 PM to 11 PM
Price: Lunch (Monday-Friday) Rs. 899
6. BonSouth in Bangalore
Timings: 12 Noon to 3:30 PM and 7 PM to 11 PM
Price: Lunch (Monday-Thursday) Rs. 580 (Veg) and Rs. 635 (Non-Veg); Lunch (Friday-Sunday) Rs. 605 (Veg) and Rs. 665 (Non-Veg); Dinner (Wednesday-Sunday) Rs. 715 (Veg) and Rs. 765 (Non-Veg)
How to behave in buffet restaurant?
- Walk around and look at all the food items before making your selection. That way you can plant, starting with what appeals to you the most and work your way toward items you would like to try without running out of room on your plate.
- When dining out at a buffet style restaurant, always get a fresh plate before putting food on it. Returning with the same plate is unsanitary and may spread germs.
- Never reach around someone. Doing so is not only rude, it’s likely to cause an accident that can be avoided if you wait until they are finished making their selection.
- Keep the line moving. Don’t hover while trying to figure out whether or not you want something. If you aren’t sure, move on and come back later after you decide.
- Don’t touch any of the food in the serving dishes. Never use your fingers to pluck something off a serving dish. You also don’t want to lick your fingers while standing at the serving counter.
- Place all serving utensils in the original dishes. You don’t want to cross contaminate items. If someone is allergic to a food item that winds up in another dish, that person may become very sick.
- When you get up from your table to return to the buffet, place your napkin on the seat of your chair to let others know you are returning.
- If you feel the urge to cough or sneeze, turn your head away from the serving table.
- Even though you are serving yourself at a buffet, you will want to leave a tip. The staff still has to remove dirty plates and clean the table.
Hoble up the food for entire calorie package of a week. Having the best food in town is itself divine. Having an outing? The buffet is a best option to avoid any confusion in a party of large numbers. Hope you like the list we will see you soon again with much more foodilicious things.
Latest posts by Srishti Yadav (see all)
- Flipkart Big Billion Day Sale 2017 this October!! See the offers in advance - August 18, 2017
- The Dark Tower, Releasing this 25th August, Tickets Offers on Bookmyshow, Paytm Offers, PVR Offers, Mobikwik and more - August 18, 2017
- Jab Harry Met Sejal Movie Review and Offers!! Minblasting Offers Ahead - August 15, 2017