You might have this idea that Bermuda shorts is unflattering and ugly. And you have to stop thinking that way this instant. Think of clothes as if they are an individual human being and try to see them for how and what they are great at, rather than the bad stuff.
In case of Bermuda shorts, they are great for those who are hesitant on showing much of their thighs but wanted to join in on wearing the summer’s star bottom garment which is shorts. When wearing the right cut for your body shape, Bermuda shorts can be flattering to you. And most of all, it is devilishly and surprisingly versatile. You could wear them to the office, casually, or even with a dressy outfit.
Here are stylish outfit ideas for Bermuda shorts that might leave you considering on wearing them. (Hint: they’re perfectly fitting for summer!)
- Pair those printed Bermuda shorts with a neutral colored shirt or top for an easy casual everyday outfit.
- You could also brighten your day up by wearing a bright printed Bermuda shorts and have a top or coat matched with that color.
- For an easy casual and relaxed look, go for a striped shirt. It would also look nautical-inspired.
- Of course, you could just go all-out with the nautical-inspired outfit with a sailor-like top and navy blue Bermuda shorts. This will look especially great during summer.
- Think you can’t get chic and feminine in Bermuda shorts? Think again. Grab a pair of high-waisted one and slip on a spaghetti-strapped crop top.
- A more casual way to don a blazer to a Bermuda shorts outfit is by wearing pieces in summer colors like white, blue, and yellow.
- And if you’re not up with the matching suit, you could just pair a plain black Bermuda shorts with a crisp white shirt and dazzle it with feminine elegance by slipping a gorgeous statement necklace.
- Achieve a grunge/raggedy look by pulling on an attire with ripped denim Bermuda shorts and leather jacket. But don’t get too carried away so add up a pair of fun printed sneakers and just plain shirt underneath.
- Create that wonderful balance of girly and boyish by putting on a silk blouse in a neutral or earthy tone and match it with a Bermuda shorts in a darker shade. You can up the girly side by wearing a bold colored lipstick, too
- To wear this supposedly “plain” and “unflattering” long shorts to a night out or party would prove to be achievable. Stick to a white pair, cut almost snugly to your thighs then leave the rest of the pieces of your outfit dark. A little metallic hue won’t hurt too.
- If you want to look comfortable yet dressy enough for, say, a brunch, stick to a tailored pair of long shorts and a clean polished top. Then let your accessories do the talking.