5 diet recipes that would help you to burn fat
Want to stay fit & slim or trying to trim down? Here we bring for the solution to all your queries to loose weight.Now you don’t need to stay hungry to lose few pounds. All the people out there can try these simple recipes that help you to burn fat. Though losing weight is not a quick or easy process but simple & easy changes can help you to fight fat.
The fat loss only happens when you burn more calories than you ingest, leading your body to preferentially break down lipid stores for energy. But alongside a proper fitness regimen like yoga, zumba, aerobics etc; 8 liters of water, what you eat will help you torch body fats.
Lose fat with these 5 recipes
These foods have been proven to show an increased rate of fat loss & revving your metabolism and ability to burn fat, or helping you feel fuller longer. So stop worrying, and instead, incorporate these healthy foods into your diet to shape your waist and bring your midriff back in line.
Caffeine is thought to stimulate your nervous system and increase fat-burning so green tea can help you shed pounds and trim your waist.
- 1 Green tea bag
- 1 cup water
- Juice of 1 lemon (2-3 TBSP)
- 1 teaspoon honey
Boil 1 cup of water, add green tea bag, lemon & honey. Ready to drink.
Tasty and low in calories- Eggs are an ideal food for dieters as they contain proteins that helps in curbing cravings.
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 orange
- Combine eggs, yogurt, bell pepper, curry powder, salt, and pepper, in a small bowl; stir well.
- Place spinach on rye bread, top with egg salad, and serve the orange on the side.
These provide your body high fiber and proteins.
- 1 veggie burger
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp corn
- 2 Tbsp salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped red, green, or yellow bell peppers
- 3/4 cup diced squash
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Cook burger in pan then chop burger and combine with rice, corn, and salsa.
- Toss veggies with oil and salt, roast for 15 to 20 minutes, and serve on the platter.
Sweet Potato Pancakes
These high-protein pancakes are a smart way to fill your stomach without gaining fats.
- 1/2 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 1/3 cup egg beaters or 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda and baking powder (I always use both)
- 1 teaspoon honey or coconut palm sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- optional milk (any type), to thin batter, if necessary.
- Make sure the batter is pretty thick, spread it out then scoop them on the hot skillet.
- Cook as you would normal pancakes. They don’t “bubble” like normal pancakes, so watch that they are cook thoroughly, but not burned & toss it.
- Serve it on hot on the plate.
Banana & Almond Butter Toast
The bananas and whole-grain rye bread are high in resistant starch, to help boost metabolism, while the almond butter adds hunger-curbing protein and healthy monounsaturated fat, but it’s guaranteed to keep you full.
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 slice rye bread, toasted
- 1 banana
- Spread almond butter on toast.
- Top with banana slices.
Also read: 5 Best Low Calorie Drinks this Summer_
Latest posts by Shubhra Sah (see all)
- Best Resorts Packages Near Delhi For New Year Parties 2018 - December 30, 2017
- New Year party in Resorts Near Bangalore – Best Resorts Packages - December 29, 2017
- How to celebrate new year with family in Delhi NCR - December 27, 2017