THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR
Aval is a Indian horror film co-written and directed by Milind Rau. The film stars Siddharth and Andrea Jeremiah in lead roles, with Siddharth also working on the film as a co-producer and a co-writer. Shot simultaneously in three languages, the film is titled Aval in Tamil, ‘ The House Next Door‘ in Hindi and Gruham (English: Home) in Telugu. The film was released on 3 November 2017 to mostly positive reviews. The movie opens with an ancient Chinese mother and daughter. They seem to spend happy moments with each other with the mother being pregnant. The movie then moves to the present where a happy couple Krish [Siddharth] and Lakshmi [Andrea Jeremiah] make love, bringing in their memories of the times they met and how their love blossomed. They suddenly notice that a new family move in to the next house. Krish is a doctor who uses electrodes inserted into the brain to bring sensation to numb fingers. He is close to another doctor, Dr.Prasad, who is a psychiatrist.Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Ticket
QARIB QARIB SINGLLE
If you are an Irfan Khan fan or just a sucker for sappy romance and good comedy then Qarib Qarib Single is surely the movie for you. It has the perfect dose of laughter and romance in it and you will love it. You are also going to love the offers that all the wallets are giving on this movie’s ticket. Vail these offers and enjoy this movie to the fullest. The trailer released on YouTube for the movie has already earned more than 89 lakh views and thumbs up from the audience. The trailer has got 62k thumbs from the viewers. On Book my show 1187 people have already declared that they will be watching the movie for sure. The movie has been shot in actual locations of Bikaner, Rishikesh and Gangtok and not some random set. Some people have already booked Qarib Qarib Singlle Movie Ticket Offers from bookmyshow app.
DADDY’S HOME 2
Father and stepfather Dusty and Brad join forces to make Christmastime perfect for the children. Their newfound partnership soon gets put to the test when Dusty’s old-school, macho dad and Brad’s gentle father arrive to turn the holiday upside down. Following the events of the first film, Brad and Dusty (Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg) must deal with their intrusive fathers (John Lithgow and Mel Gibson) during the holidays, along with Dusty dealing with his step child’s biological father, Roger.50% OFF on Bookmyshow
MY LITTLE PONY
My Little Pony Movie is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro, originally as a toy line for girls. The first toys were developed by Bonnie Zacherle, Charles Muenchinger, and Steve D’Aguanno, and were produced in 1981. The ponies feature colorful bodies, manes and a unique symbol on one or both sides of their flanks. Such symbols are referred to in the two most recent incarnations as “cutie marks.” My Little Pony has been revamped several times with new and more modern looks to appeal to a new market. Following the original My Pretty Pony toy that was introduced in 1981, My Little Pony was launched in 1982 and the line became popular during the 1980s. The original toy line ran from 1982 to 1992 in the United States and to 1995 globally, and inspired animated specials, an animated feature-length film, and two animated television series. The first incarnation’s popularity peaked in 1990, but the following year Hasbro decided to discontinue the toy line due to increased competition.150 million ponies were sold in the 1980s.Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Ticket
Detective is an upcoming Bangladeshi 3D computer animated fantasy-suspense film 3D Creations & Direction Tapan Ahmedproduced by Jaaz Multimedia.The film is based on Rabindranath Tagore’s short story with the same name. Detective is the first animated film produced by Jaaz Multimedia and is the most expensive animated film to be produced in Bangladesh. Featuring the voices of Arifin Shuvoo and Ali Raz, the film explores the life of a police detective
NOVEMBER MOVIE OFFERS ON PAYTM
- Get Rs.300/- OffIt’s time to relax and purchase a movie ticket for yourself! This movie ticket will get you 300/- off on your shopping of shavers and trimmers through the paytm app. Use code 300OFF when you book the movie tickets, you will get another code which you can use when you shop for shavers and trimmers.
- Up To Rs.200/- CashbackUse the code MOVIE200 to get up-to 200/- cash back on the upcoming movie tickets that you book through the paytm app. This is a great offer as you will be getting a good amount of discount on your movie ticket and you can use it in other places.
- Get 100% CashbackThis offer gives the customers up-to 100% cash back on movie tickets booked through paytm. The cash back amount earned can be up-to 150/- on the tickets. Two tickets need to be booked to avail this offer and it is valid for a limited time period only.
NOVEMBER MOVIE OFFERS ON BOOK MY SHOW
- ICICI bank debit card offerDo you own a coral or rubyx or sapphire debit card from ICICI bank? Huge discounts and offers are waiting for you then. Making your movie bookings from book my show and paying through an ICICI card will earn you a free movie ticket. Buy one ticket and get the second free. The offer is valid till 31st march 2019 and on all days of the week.
- Buy 1 get 1 free offerWouldn’t you feel good if you bought one movie ticket and got another one for free? I bet you would feel good. Book my show gives you this benefit through this offer. All you need to do is use your axis bank card/SBI Rupay card/Citi Bank card to make the payment of your tickets. Also, you need to book at least 2 tickets to be eligible for this offer.
- 500/- off on movie ticketsBook your movie tickets through book my show and get up-to 300/- off on your next booking after that and 200/- off on food by paying through Visa debit cards. All you have to do is save your card details in Quick pay to avail this offer. No coupon code is required for you to avail this offer. This offer can’t be combined with any other similar offer.
NOVEMBER MOVIE OFFERS ON PVR CINEMAS
- Rs.400/- Movie voucher offerDownloading the kotak 811 account can earn you huge discounts on your movie ticket bookings. As soon as you download the app and fund it with 1000/-, you will get a code for a 400/- PVR voucher which you can use to buy movie tickets. It is a great deal because of two benefits. It is valid till the end of November 2017 so rush up and download the app because you can’t miss free vouchers.
- Free Movie ticket with Kotak CardWe all love shopping but it burns a hole in our pockets. This problem has been solved by PVR cinemas and kotak by giving us free tickets on our spending. Shop for 10000/- using the kotak card and you get one movie ticket free. Similarly, if you shop for 15000/-, you get 2 tickets free. You will get the M-coupon code on your phone once you are done shopping, use it while booking tickets and enjoy!
- Rs.500/- CashbackPurchase movie tickets at PVR using your HSBC credit card and you can avail cash back of 500/- by using them. The cash back amount has been limited to 500/- per month. This offer can be sued as many times as possible.
This is one of those amazing movies which we will surely remember for a long time. So make sure you see it. All the wallets are giving great offers on the movie tickets throughout this month and the next one as well when the movie will be released. Have some fun time with your family while watching this movie!
Latest posts by Srishti Yadav (see all)
- Top 10 Place to Party in MG Road, Indiranagar and Kormangala in New Year Evening - December 23, 2017
- All You Party Freaks Out There, The Early Bird Passes ForNew Year Parties in Delhi You Just Don’t Wanna Miss Them! - December 23, 2017
- 5 Best New Year Party Venues in Bangalore That people Love to do party At - December 22, 2017